Become a Editorial Board Members
A Non Olympic Times is the registered newspaper. The Editor-in-Chief of Non-Olympic Times decides on the establishment of official Editorial Board members with Non-Olympic Times. Below the categories of Editorial board members established in Non-Olympic Times:
- Country Editor: Country Editor, designed to enable Non-Olympic Times to establish in their country and increase the advertisements, subscription and maintain flexible and dynamic media partnerships with any organization of Physical Education & Sport society.
- State Editor: State Editor, designed to enable Non-Olympic Times to establish with in India and increase the advertisements, subscription and maintain flexible and dynamic media partnerships with any organization of Physical Education & Sport society.
- Reporters/Reviewers: Manuscript Reviewer/Reporter are vital to the publication process, and as a you will gain valuable experience in scientific publishing. We invite you to become a reporter/reviewer of our newspaper.
Some benefits of being a Editor/Reporter/Reviewer:
- Being a reviewer/reporter opens doors to incredible opportunities. Review/reporting services will enhance your knowledge of professional standards; and quickly earn the respect of your peers.
- The other potential benefit of being a reviewer or reporter is that you will be preferred considered to be an editorial board member.
- The reviewers/reporters can publish their article for free of cost in the newspaper.
- In order to provide a good review, a thoughtful and well-balanced report with suggested improvements for our authors, reviewers, reporters must be prepared to invest the necessary time to evaluate the manuscript thoroughly.
- The reviewers/reporters can suggest the advertisement for newspaper, in that overall tariff you will get 10% of commission through advertisement.
- The reviewers/reporters can increase the subscription, in that overall tariff you will get 10% of commission through subscription.
- Yearly basis, all commissions will be payout to your personal bank account.
If you are interested in being a reviewer for the journal, please join us by filling the application form and send to publication office email along with your recent profile (Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org)